Saturday, January 1, 2011

2 wonderful methods to get a higher google page rank

Do you know what it takes to raise your google page rank? The most common reason people struggle to increase their page rank is simply because they don’t understand where to start. If you would like to raise your page rank extremely fast then I have a technique to follow that works every time.
Ways To raise Google Page Rank
Forums –  The wonderful thing regarding any forums is the links will stay for the life of the website. They are great ways to get links and that is why I still utilize them. The one thing I recommend is you do no less than 15 posts each day in order to get a higher post count which in turn raises your link count.
Article Marketing – Article marketing is the nicest method to get your site ranked really fast. The hardest part individuals have regarding article marketing is that you have to write daily in order to please the search engines.
In my experience you must write at least 10 articles per week for the first two months in order to get your sites pr up to at least a pr1 and 30 articles per week for the next few months in order to get to a page rank 2.
Bonus Method
Something that I’ve used in the past is utilizing Unique Article Wizard and SEOLinkVine in order to earn lots of quality links. What I love about these methods is that you can earn lots of links extremely quickly. This is what I recommend doing if you don’t mind spending around $50 per month.

I bet you don't know a lot about making money online, do you? Well if not then click here and let me show you how I make money quickly from my website businesses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment